Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A weekend to remember

Last week, 5th and 6th, i was socially busy on the calender.

Saturday, Went down to KL with my friends, split up and met up other friends. Haha.
Here;s where the whole Shangri-La story comes. I went to shang with Ali and others.
So, when they left, i stayed back, and hung out with someone... soo... you know. yeah..
After shang, I went to pavillion to meet up with my friends back. 
Had dinner, ect.. then headed to KL Plaza to meet up with Adam and Lyssa. 
We went to Salsa Havana around 11pm. Had a gud time x) We went to Lecka Lecka too.

Sunday, i headed from KL to Melawati, there i took a cab all the way to my cousins hce. 
Swam there and basicly spent the whole evening there. 
Here comes the best part. 
Around 11pm, Ali and Zaim came over to my hce.
They stayed over and we ended up comming to school at 8.30. Haha.
We did alot that night, things that i might aswell keep a secret. 

I;m going to post pictures up soon. 
Btw, I still havent got the silver picturess! 

Ciao.  

1 comment:

Azura Abd Aziz said...

*yawn..* same 'ol story imran? no updates? don't be like ali..