Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hyatt Regency

Hello=) I'm currently at Hyatt Regency Kuantan, Pahang.
Mom's at the istana with Tengku Mario for rehersals. Hisham's at the room sleeping. Me, Ashmaan and Shama are the beach.

I swear its bloody cool that i can sit at the beach, txt shang, and stay online. Haha.
I'll post random pic's with my macbook of where i am currently at the end of this post. 
Alright, there;s there hot white chicks lying around with their bikini's. Haha. Tonight theirs this party at the hotel. So, who knw's i might get lucky? haha.

So, today i woke up, had breakfast at the regency club, Read my Blow. And now, sitting around. I might go swimming at the sea/pool in a while. Then play pool or sumthing.
Today is better than ending up at school on this friday.
Sitting at the beach is really relaxing, Lets you get away from things. haha.
I'll blog abit more l8r.

Aite here's the pictures-


















No comments: