Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Imran Mambang Cookout! x)

Hello!
Today at school, I presented my Movie Review.
Kung Fu Panda! I guess it was alright, lets wait and see how much puan Azura gave me.
Anyways, towards the end of the period, Pn Azura asked us to get recipes and print them out.
As i was lepaking in class (Me and Ali dont do work in class=p) i realized that Wen Wu was preparing his KWW Supreme Thai Seafood Fried Rice recipe. His ideas gave me inspiration 
to cook my own SII Supreme "food". Hahaha!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So when i got home, i call
ed up Mambang, and since his the best cook among my circle of friends, he helped me out with my recipe. 
We made Italian Pasta Omelet Pizza.

Here are photos.


Ingredients.

Pasta Boiling.


Sausage + Onions.


Add Black Pepper and Salt.


2 eggs.  6 in the end.


Add Milk.


Stir Stir Stir! Beat those Eggs!


Heat in Pan then put into oven. ( We broke the pan after that)


Final Product.

I gotta go write the proper recipe now.
Ciao!

P/s: I watched the movie "The Happening" and, it Sucked big time!

No comments: